Luella is a square neckline dress. Featuring long sleeves and fitted body in midi length. This digital print has been made in collaboration with our all time frind Sophia Pega. Made in organic cotton single jersey form a local mill in Barcelona.
- Anna is 1,75 m and is wearing size S.
- Composition is 98% organic cotton 2% elastane.
- Cold machine wash with similar colors.
- Wash inside out for a better print care.
- Iron low heat inside out max. 110º
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry inside out for a better print care.
- Professional dry clean in perchoroethilene, gentle process.
-LOCAL PRODUCTION: this garment has been manufactured in a small family-run stitching factory in Barcelona. Exactly 6 km from our studio. Working closely with local mills means us helping the local economy and also knowing the people we support with our productions.
-LOCAL FABRIC: the fabric of this garment is made in Spain which helps the local economy and also reduces the footprint when shipping materials from far distances.
-DIGITAL PRINT: digitally printed natural fibers eliminate the consumption of water and the discharge of noxious effluents. Using low volumes of liquid dispersions of pigment colors, therefore offering a positive environmental impact. Digital textile printing using pigments also removes the need for water and energy greedy post-processing, since color fastness is achieved by heat fixation alone as opposed to lengthy steam fixation and washing procedures.